Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Faves

Hello my friends! It's true, my last few posts have basically just been Friday Faves, but I'm determined to challenge myself to get more of a variety of posts in the future. But for today, I'll stick to my faves!
I absolutely can not get over how much I love the fall. My mom just came back from Finland, with some clothes she bought for me there as a souvenir. It seems to me that they've also been loving the autumn season, and they're very much "forest people", haha. When I think of Finland, I think lopi sweaters, big wool socks, knitted hats... So partially inspired by Finland, here we go with my Friday Faves:

geeking-out-wedding-related.html.jpg

This couple's stamp is a great idea from Elsie's blog.


edith-the-hat.jpg

This knitted cap (or as Canadians say it, tuque!) looks so cozy.

little-chiffon.html.jpg

For a long time I had no idea what I really liked in a wedding dress, after all I'm only sixteen (and who knows if I'll even get married!), but now I know that this is my dream wedding dress. I can't stop looking at it, the straps and bodice are so beautful...

1468105-Fields-of-gold.jpg

I love this so much. I've been trying to grow out my hair so it ends up looking like her's.

papersparrow.jpg
Aww, this is so cute. I love Paper Sparrow's animal doodles.


Hope you're all enjoying a lovely fall, I'm definitely inspired.

xo, Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment